Thursday, February 19

Ammunition - "A year's worth of inventory was sold in two months"

I was talking with an ammunition manufacturer at the Nation's Gun Show over this past weekend. I was looking for some ammo for my M1 Carbine and figured that I would just pick some up at the show instead of ordering it over the internet.

Short story, they did not have any ammo and they didn't know when they would be able to make more. He then clarified that they don't know when they will have more .30 cal. carbine ammo because they cannot source the parts to make more. He said that there are all sorts of shortages because a year's supply of ammunition was sold in a period of two months. This caught the industry by surprise and they have been unable to adjust fast enough to meet the increased demand.

Seems that I need to do an inventory of what I have.
--------------------
Add to Google
--------------------

No comments: