Monday, November 3

On Obama "This guy's a bum in a classy suit with a great gift of gab"

This is a response I got from my aunt after emailing her the 'Obama's leaky plumbing' story.
Yeah...o boy...I'm hiding my wealth in my mattress. Besides I'm not making $250m per year and he just promised to ELIMINATE taxes for seniors making less than $50m per year and I think I can achieve that by not working and just collecting from the government......

what a joke! This guy's a bum in a classy suit with a great gift of gab. wait a minute... I think I was married to him........hahaahahahahaha.
Keep in mind that she is also a small business owner.....

--------------------
Add to Google
--------------------

1 comment:

knowitall said...

Most cons do know how to speak eloquently and have a gift of gab. The thing most liberal illuminati also know how to do is spend all the money they've sucked out of people.