Friday, September 11

I still Remember

I took today off to spend with my dad. We went shooting this morning. I did not really think about 9/11 too much today. Then again I did and I do occasionally throughout the year.

One thought that I continue to have is that the US has yet to fully pay back the terrorists for what they have done. I do not think that this current Administration is all that interested in making that sort of waves either. Sure, they remembered 9/11 today at the White House:


But at the same time they came out stating that they are going to meet the demands of the North Koreans for face-to-face meetings. Now if the White House can't take a stand against North Korea, how on earth do they plan to fight al qaeda????

-----

Returning from sea. March '93, just after the first WTC attack.
-----

Previous:
We Should Remember More Than Just 9/11 - 2008
Life Goes on for Most of US - 2007
World Trade Center Tribute - 2006
Glenn J. Winuk - One of Many 9/11 Heros - 2005
--------------------
Add to Google
--------------------

No comments: