Monday, July 9

Helsinki City Apartment Bathroom - Part II

A couple years ago I had a post 'Helsinki City Apartment Bathroom' noting how small the bathroom in my Helsinki rental apartment was. Well, that bathroom was roomy compared to the closet of a bathroom I have in my current apartment. One thing to keep in mind when looking at these photos - the bathroom is SMALLER than it looks in the photos. It is so small, you can't turn around in the bathroom.

Oddly enough, this is a very roomy apartment. We are in downtown. Have two bedrooms and a large shower room.



See here 'Helsinki City Rental Apartment - Photos' for photos of my downright favorite rental apartment. I'm not completely sure, but I think this might be the second best rental apartment. Anyway, if you ever plan on staying in Helsinki for a week or more, you should consider rental apartments as an alternative to a hotel, especially if you are traveling with children.


--------------------
Add to Google
--------------------

1 comment:

Carla said...

Of course, children can´t stand hotels. They get bored becuase they only have a room with a few things to play and that is not enough for them. Last year I rented an buenos aires apartment in my trip to Argentina for the first time. I was with my two children and I thought they were going to get bored and start crying. Apparently, the building of the place we were staying at had a playroom at the top with games and all sorts of things for small children. They had a blast, and I was able to relax!