Sunday, August 7

ObamaCare and Blood Donations

I passed by a blood drive in the area on Saturday. I was asked if I wanted to donate and the first thing that passed into my mind was Obamacare. It was a cynical thought of whether ObamaCare required blood donation. This is how bitter I feel about the crap that is ObamaCare.

You see, when the Government steps in and demands to run the show on anything, like healthcare, then they can go find the blood. As it is, they were out in an area of tax-payers. Why not go and stick needles in the half of the population that does not pay any taxes? Really, if they are not contributing tax revenue, they can contribute in other ways, like giving blood. Of course they won't, unless they get paid to do it. And this is the joke of the whole system and the Democrats pushing it. They repeatedly call for the better (revenue-earning) half of the population to do their 'fair share' and pay more taxes. And yet, there is a huge portion of the population that pays no share towards the common good. They only consume. Even when the contribute, they won't, unless there is something in it for them. Where is the fairness in that.

The only confidence I have is that the unfairness of this system will be it's doom.
--
P.S. No, I didn't donate blood. I do however vow that I will donate once ObamaCare is repealed. At that point I leave it to the nurse to get a full pint out of me. My body stops giving after about a half pint.

--------------------
Add to Google
--------------------

1 comment:

Gospace said...

Giving blood is not only good for the community, it's good for you. Blood donors live longer- you should give because of that.

One of the dirty little secrets of blood donation- the majority of blood is donated by white Christian males. And the vast majority of 10 gallon and up donors come from that group. Which is why the(my) local Red Cross took down the photos of 10 gallon donors in the donation room. (They won't admit that's the reason...)

And, I'm willing to wager that as a group, they require far less blood for emergencies and surgery then they donate.